How can I get chars from window MS-DOS application runnig under VB5.0 ?
Author Message
 How can I get chars from window MS-DOS application runnig under VB5.0 ?

At the site http://www.*-*-*.com/
There is an article titled "HOWTO: Create a Process for Reading and Writing
to a Pipe", Article ID: Q173085. I think that will help you.

-Sai

Quote:

>    Hi,
>How can I get chars from window MS-DOS application runnig
>under VB5.0 as
>myapp=Shell("prog.exe",0)
>Use API ? And how ?
>Does anybody know about it, please ?

>    Thank you.

Sun, 22 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I get chars from window MS-DOS application runnig under VB5.0 ?
    Hi,
How can I get chars from window MS-DOS application runnig
under VB5.0 as
myapp=Shell("prog.exe",0)
Use API ? And how ?
Does anybody know about it, please ?

    Thank you.

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can I hide window MS-DOS application runnig under VB5.0 as Create

2. How can I hide window MS-DOS application runnig under VB5.0 as CreateProcess ?

3. Closing an MS-DOS application window from VBA

4. Send F3 Key to a MS-DOS application in a Window

5. How can I send Char to DOS Applications?

6. runnig dos program from vb

7. Getting a single char, Putting a single char.

8. Search Char By Char Like MS Index Searches

9. Runnig an application

10. error runnig application on other computer

11. Runnig an application

12. getting short ms-dos filename with vb4-32