Real-time Graph
Author Message
 Real-time Graph

Hi,
I'm looking for a Graph/Chart control that's designed for real-time
updating.
I've found some but they don't seem to be really professional.
TIA for any information.
Reuven Harrison.

--
To reply directly, please remove the X from the beginning of my e-mail
address.

Mon, 08 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Real-time Graph
Hi,

You could take a look at Visual Components 'first impression'
(www.visualcomp.com)
I did, and it seemed pretty fast.

B. Vermeulen
Software engineer
PiIT international

Quote:

>Hi,
>I'm looking for a Graph/Chart control that's designed for real-time
>updating.
>I've found some but they don't seem to be really professional.
>TIA for any information.
>Reuven Harrison.

>--
>To reply directly, please remove the X from the beginning of my e-mail
>address.

Mon, 08 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Real-time Graph
Hi,

I am using ProEssentials by Gigasoft. It has a feature that will read data
in real-time and scroll it through the graph very quickly (Like an EKG or
the old strip chart recorders.)

Now here's what I'm looking for:

I want to modify a graph by clicking and dragging on data points with the
mouse. Then, I want to be able to read back out all of the data points?
Anybody? Thanks.

Quote:
>Hi,

>You could take a look at Visual Components 'first impression'
>(www.visualcomp.com)
>I did, and it seemed pretty fast.

>B. Vermeulen
>Software engineer
>PiIT international

>>Hi,
>>I'm looking for a Graph/Chart control that's designed for real-time
>>updating.
>>I've found some but they don't seem to be really professional.
>>TIA for any information.
>>Reuven Harrison.

>>--
>>To reply directly, please remove the X from the beginning of my e-mail
>>address.

Tue, 09 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Real Time Graph

2. Real time graphing

3. Real Time Graphing

4. Looking for a way to real-time graph audio on my sys

5. Real time graphing

6. Real time graphing

7. Realtime graphing/Logging

8. RealTime Graph VBX?

9. graphs in real time under VBA in excel

10. Real Time Control and Timed Routines, please help

11. real important graph question.

12. Need RealTime reporting tool(s) with graphs/charts