Hello,Who have IPDK for international program?
Author Message
 Hello,Who have IPDK for international program?

Tue, 03 Feb 2004 19:00:45 GMT

1. Hello,Who have IPDK for international program?

2. Having a BASIC program launch another program

3. render Hello.xml + Hello.xsl into PrintDocument ?

4. Hello World Program

5. Hello, i am new at programming..

6. Failed to run Hello Pocket World program w/PC 2002 SDK

7. international programming and the DTPicker Control

8. Having vb program create new distribution list in Outlook to send mail to

9. I am using the Compare MS Project COM Program and having issues

10. How do I avoid having QBasic program listing left onscreen

11. Having program show up in system tray instead of task bar

12. Now it works, now .... hello , hello ?