Mouse pointer
Author Message
 Mouse pointer

How can I change the mouse pointer to web like pointer (finger/palm) when it
is pointing to control? for eg. when mouse pointer on a commandbutton.

I tried to change it by selecting mouse pointer to custom and changing icon
in properties but I can't find a icon or cursor like one I wanted

pls help me....

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. move a mouse pointer to a different location without moving the mouse

2. Invisible mouse...?...no mouse pointer...?

3. Changing the mouse pointer

4. Problem with custom mouse pointer

5. extra mouse pointer

6. mouse pointer properties

7. Changing the Mouse Pointer ?

8. Change Mouse Pointer

9. Loose mouse pointer after trnasfer spreadsheet...

10. Mouse Pointers

11. changing the mouse pointer with vba (powerpoint)

12. Change Mouse Pointer