Creating new components from code in run time.
Author Message
 Creating new components from code in run time.

Hi,

I want it know how can I create new component (Command Button) for example
from the code in run time, but not to add new component to an array of
components.

I want to be able to create the first components from code.

Sat, 08 May 2004 02:23:08 GMT
 Creating new components from code in run time.
I have a "bare bones" example you can start with.. shows the 2 ways (I know
of) to create controls at runtime..

Add Controls at Runtime
http://www.vbsight.com/Programs.html

--
Ken Halter
MS-MVP-VB

Quote:
> Hi,

> I want it know how can I create new component (Command Button) for example
> from the code in run time, but not to add new component to an array of
> components.

> I want to be able to create the first components from code.

Sat, 08 May 2004 02:47:13 GMT
 Creating new components from code in run time.

Quote:
> I want it know how can I create new component (Command Button) for example
> from the code in run time, but not to add new component to an array of
> components.

> I want to be able to create the first components from code.

In VB6  you'll have the Add method of the controls collection that you can
use for this purpose. However, it is important to note that there are
limitations to this approach and that you cannot add control arrays.

--
Frank Carr

http://www15.brinkster.com/vbnotebook

Sat, 08 May 2004 09:11:58 GMT

1. Creating new components from code in run time.

2. Run-time error 429 ActiveX component can't create object

3. Run Time Error 429: Active-X component can't create object

4. Run-time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

5. Run-Time Error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

6. Run time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

7. Run time error 429 ActiveX Component can't create object

8. Run-time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

9. error in run time 429: Active -X component cannot create

10. Run time error 429: Activex component can't create object

11. Run time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

12. Creating an object of Active-X component at run-time