just to make me feel better
Author Message
 just to make me feel better

I am wanting to pass an custom object (actually a 2d array) as a parameter
to my COM function (from ASP to MTS COM).  Can I do this, and if so, don't I
set it up in the same way that I would a regular parameter list?

howard

Fri, 05 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. I'm bored and feel like making a little trouble ;-)

2. help: text justed in reports access

3. What makes a good VB programmer?

4. Who makes the best grid control for the following:

5. Can you recommend best method for making print reports using VB6

6. What makes a good VB programmer?

7. who makes best resizable panels (some stay same size)

8. Making the best of a slow network

9. A good, better, best idea

10. 3048 - I have a bad feeling about this

11. I feel so stupid, but.....

12. I feel stupid: "Too few parameters..."