Urgent Urgent...
Author Message
 Urgent Urgent...

Assuming you are using OCX.  You have to set  DiscardSavedData property to
true.

Quote:
> I'm using Crystal Report 7.0 along with Visual Basic.
> I'm selecting parameter from the parameter dialogue box.
> The value in the dialog box should be dynamic. But it's not so.
> How to refresh the start of range and end of range drop
> down box in the Parameter dialogue box?
> Any help will be appreciated.

Tue, 28 Oct 2003 07:39:19 GMT

1. REMPLIR UN CONTROL FEUILLE EXCEL DANS UN FORMULAIRE URGENT URGENT URGENT

2. Control feuille Excel dans un Formulaire URGENT URGENT URGENT

3. Urgent urgent urgent !!!

4. Urgent... Urgent

5. URGENT Calendar URGENT

6. Very URGENT - Tres URGENT

7. URGENT NEWSFLASH!!! URGENT NEWSFLASH!! SPECIAL OFFER!

8. URGENT! WINTESLA NEEDED SOFTWARE FOR NOKIA MOBILE PHONES URGENT!

9. URGENT NEWSFLASH!!! URGENT NEWSFLASH!! SPECIAL OFFER!

10. URGENT NEWSFLASH!!! URGENT NEWSFLASH!! SPECIAL OFFER!

11. "URGENT" returning a recordset from a dll in MTS failed "URGENT"

12. URGENT!!!!!!!! URGENT!!!!!!!!!!