Shutting Down COM+ App From Command Line.
Author Message
 Shutting Down COM+ App From Command Line.

The subject describes what I am trying to figure out, is there a way to shut
down a specific COM+ App from the command line, I would like to write a
batch for when I need to update a component in the application, and I don't
want to waste all the time of manually stopping the app, and then copying
the new DLL.  Or, if anyone knows of a specific api, that would be helpful
too.

Thanks in advance

Sun, 09 May 2004 23:35:47 GMT

1. Shut down, how to intercept shut down?

2. Shutting down an NT app from another app

3. IIS shuts down periodically when using ASP, RDS and COM

4. Programmatically shut down COM+ application

5. Shut Down command in VB?

6. Shut down computer command??

7. Shutting Down a Win App

8. VB6 app refuses to shut down in WinXP

9. VB5 app stops Windows shutting down

10. How to shut down running app and automatically start a new one

11. Shutting down the PC on exiting a VB app

12. shutting down windows from app?