INTERNET CONNECTIONS?
Author Message
 INTERNET CONNECTIONS?

To test that code, Open a new VB project, just add a form with a text box.\
'===========
Option Explicit
Private Declare Function InternetGetConnectedState _
Lib "wininet.dll" (ByRef lpdwFlags As Long, ByVal dwReserved As Long) As
Long

Public Function IsNetConnectOnline() As Boolean

IsNetConnectOnline = InternetGetConnectedState(0&, 0&)
End Function '####END MODULE

Private Sub Command1_Click()
     Text1 = IsNetConnectOnline()
End Sub 'returns True orfalse, simple :)

Seb.

Quote:

>    How can I detect when de computer connects or disconnects from
internet?

>    Thanks.

Tue, 02 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Internet Connection through Ado (Internet Server Error)

2. Internet Connection through Ado (Internet Server Error)

3. MS SQL connection string for remote internet connection?

4. Wininet API to test for internet connection

5. Help! internet connection from access

6. *******THIS SITE WILL SPEED UP YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION BY 100%*******

7. Internet connection - Excel

8. Internet connection control from VBA ?

9. Internet connection

10. Received Bytes during Internet-Connection

11. Test for internet connection

12. How do I programmatically detect Internet connection