HTA?
Author Message
 HTA?

If you create an HTML file and save it with a .HTA extension it becomes a
Windows program.

In the book "Programming Microsoft Internet Explorer 5" by Scott Roberts,
there is a chapter about Writing HTML applications.

You can find this book at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/
Check back in a week or two for my full review.

Bill
--
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~spider   ATL & COM Notebook

Quote:
>     What is the HTA files, how can I use it. Where I can found information
> about it?

> Thank.
> Sergio

Thu, 04 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HTA?

Quote:
> If you create an HTML file and save it with a .HTA extension it becomes a
> Windows program.

> In the book "Programming Microsoft Internet Explorer 5" by Scott Roberts,
> there is a chapter about Writing HTML applications.

> You can find this book at:

http://www.icrossroads.com/~spider/dhtmlbks.html

Quote:
> Check back in a week or two for my full review.

> Bill
> --
> http://www.icrossroads.com/~spider   ATL & COM Notebook

> >     What is the HTA files, how can I use it. Where I can found
information
> > about it?

> > Thank.
> > Sergio

Sun, 07 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Scripting HTA's HTA:APPLICATION Navigable property

2. How to create a sleep in an HTA (wscript.sleep doesn't work in HTA...)

3. could not find the file: .\serversetup.hta

4. Windows size of HTA

5. Help with HTA (Hyper Text Application)

6. HTA and source encoding

7. set focus in .hta

8. One More HTA question

9. HTA Frames

10. How can I link to another page using MSHTA (HTA Extension)

11. registary and mdb files in hta format

12. Q: DoEvents equivalent for HTA applications?