Printing a picture from compiled DLL
Author Message
 Printing a picture from compiled DLL

Hi all,

We're developing a DLL for usage from ASP.

In order to print a picture, we're using the LoadPicture function and the
Printer.PaintPicture method.  When run in the development environment, this
works perfectly.

When the DLL is compiled, however, the pictures are not printed!  The rest
of the document (printed with Printer.Print), appears correctly; just not
the pictures.

We've ascertained that the pictures are loaded correctly as well. They're
just not being displayed.

Can somebody help us?
--
Martijn Coppoolse
ICQ#30831955

A user friendly computer first requires a friendly user.

Tue, 06 Jul 2004 21:19:21 GMT

1. Cannot Print picture from a compiled DLL

2. VB5 compiled module vs compiled DLL written in Visual C++ 5

3. active-X DLL - Helpfile not found using the compiled dll

4. Print to Picture and then saving the new picture

5. Compiling with images for a picture box

6. CR Picture function compiled error

7. Compiled Picture Problems

8. Invalid Page Fault in VBA332.DLL on Compile

9. Compiling/Making DLL in VBA 6.3

10. class name not found after compiling DLL

11. VS2003 - DLL hell (compiling)

12. Have a class compile into a separate dll?