Problem with Web Browser Object
Author Message
 Problem with Web Browser Object

I have the following code in my project.  When I run the program the
Form appears with the web browser object, except that the web object
never updates or shows the html I
wrote to it.

Private Sub Form_Load()
Dim doc As Object
Dim sel As Object
Dim tr As Object
Dim msH As NEW MSHTMLCtl.HTMLDocument ' MSHTML.HTMLDocument

' get the DHTML Document object
Set msH = Form1.WebBrowser1.Document

' get the IE4 selection object
Set sel = msH.selection
' create a TextRange from the current selection
Set tr = sel.createRange

End Sub

How do i get it to show the hello on the form?

Fri, 16 Jul 2004 22:18:07 GMT

1. Web browser control, .Document object browser/viewer?

2. Web Browser Object Problem after Installing Service Pack 5 with Print Preview

3. Size of web page in web browser object

4. Web Browser: Opening link in new Web Browser window

5. How to make my web browser as a default web browser

6. Loadins XML String into Web Browser object

7. Web Browser Object - NEED HELP!!!

8. web browser object?

9. Web Browser object!! HELP PLEASE

10. Web Browser Object ?

11. Web Browser Control objects

12. Web Browser object - this is the documentation source