Setting printer using datareports
Author Message
 Setting printer using datareports

Hi,

I'm using the datareports in VB6 to report some data. I use the
".printreport" statement to print the report. It then prints the report on
the defaultprinter.

Does anyone know how to change the printer so the report prints on a
different printer (than the default)?

I tried the following:

Set printer = Printers(IndexOfOtherPrinter)

But no success.

Thanks,

Toine van Deursen
Applidata B.V.
The Netherlands

Mon, 25 Aug 2003 19:12:47 GMT

1. Setting printer using datareports

2. Can't set printer for datareport

3. Setting printer for use with datareports

4. Setting printer for use with datareports

5. Setting printer for use with datareports

6. Setting a Printer for DataReport

7. Setting printer for use with datareports

8. Set the height of rolling paper using DataReport ..

9. Printer Dialog sets System Wide Printer settings....

10. Printer Dialog sets System Wide Printer settings....

11. code to set active printer in access 95 without using Win.ini (Windows NT)

12. printer settings using vba