Missing CLIREG32.exe
Author Message
 Missing CLIREG32.exe

The company I am working for is going to a environment that needs all of the
applications to be server centric with minimal clients. I believe that COM
should play a large role for support and other reasons. Anyway, here is my
question.

We have the professional edition of MS VB 6.0. When using the Package
deployment wizard for creating the set program it asks for two files: (1)
CLIREG32.exe and (2) AutPrx32.dll. I looked in several places, including
MSDN, and none of them said where to obtain these necessary files.

I would be grateful for any infomation.

Thank you in advance,

Steve Atwood
Cerida Corporation

Tue, 14 Oct 2003 23:03:57 GMT
 Missing CLIREG32.exe
I am not sure why you didn't get these files installed to begin with (maybe
you should uninstall and do a full install of Visual Studio: KB article
Q248697).  But, to answer your questions:

clireg32.exe can be found on the Visual Studio CDs under
\disk1\common\tools\clireg
autprx32.dll can be found on the Visual Studio CDs under \disk1\os\system

Kevin

--------------------

| Subject: Missing CLIREG32.exe
| Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 11:03:57 -0400

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vb.com
|
| The company I am working for is going to a environment that needs all of
the
| applications to be server centric with minimal clients. I believe that COM
| should play a large role for support and other reasons. Anyway, here is my
| question.
|
| We have the professional edition of MS VB 6.0. When using the Package
| deployment wizard for creating the set program it asks for two files: (1)
| CLIREG32.exe and (2) AutPrx32.dll. I looked in several places, including
| MSDN, and none of them said where to obtain these necessary files.
|
| I would be grateful for any infomation.
|
| Thank you in advance,
|
| Steve Atwood
| Cerida Corporation

Wed, 15 Oct 2003 05:16:37 GMT

1. Problems building install file - AutPrx32.dll, AutMgr32.dll, RACMGR32.dll, CLIREG32.exe NOT FOUND

2. DCom & CLIREG32.exe

3. Registering ActiveX server - have VB6 Prof but can't find clireg32.exe

4. Registry settings for dcom server? (clireg32.exe)

5. ***** GPF in MSACCESS.EXE when deleting missing reference *****

6. QBX.EXE Missing

7. I get an error msg that 'St5Unst.exe is missing and is required for installation

8. Regsrv32.exe missing!?

9. COMPILING PROBLEM MISSING FILE C2.EXE HRLP!!!!!

10. Missing: VBKB_FT.EXE

11. Missing files in SETUPK.EXE?

12. SCRENC.exe missing?