"Subscirpt out of range error"
Author Message
 "Subscirpt out of range error"

Look at article Q217114 on MSDN.  It may help, although it sounds as if the
error is coming from the VB component and not the VBScript.  I'm suprised
the call succeeded.

--
P.J. Melies

Programmer Analyst III
AZ - Dept. of Economic Security

Quote:
> I have a vb component which takes an array as parameter.
> When I call this component from vb it works fine but it
> gives a subscript out of range erros when called from
> vbscript. I am not able to find out why this happens .Can
> anyone help me?
> Thanks
> Brigitta

Wed, 25 Aug 2004 01:51:22 GMT

1. "Subscript out of range Error"

2. "Fetch type out of range" error

3. "Subscript out of Range" error message

4. Undo "Range"?

5. HELP with .Bookmarks("variable").Range.InsertFile

6. Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("??")

7. Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("???")

8. Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("???")

9. "subscript out of range"

10. "subscript out of range" - Excel

11. Help: Subscirpt out of range problem

12. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*