Execution??????????
Author Message
 Execution??????????

Hi!
How can I execute an aplication from my PC, and it run in other machine?

Thanks!
HSM

Sat, 30 Aug 2003 07:06:48 GMT
 Execution??????????
If your target program is not com object then take
a look at rsh (remote shell host) command/service for NT/2000 (it is in help
but look up real samples on the net), I have used it for starting  exe and
bat files remotely
but later swithed to dcom.

Quote:
> Hi!
> How can I execute an aplication from my PC, and it run in other machine?

> Thanks!
> HSM

Sat, 30 Aug 2003 10:00:26 GMT

1. current time of execution during this execution.

2. current time of execution during this execution

3. Break point issued during execution

4. Pausing Code Execution

5. Execution problem

6. Pause VB Execution for seconds?

7. Query Execution Problem

8. SQL statement execution

9. Pause execution of VBA Code and Restarting!

10. differences in execution speed?

11. DTS package execution with VBA - Error numbers different

12. code execution + print job