VB client for calling VC++ connection point
Author Message
 VB client for calling VC++ connection point

Hi,

I have implemented a connectionpoint interface in VC++ ATL,
but I donot know how to use it in VB, can somebody share
some experience?

THanks
Pat

Wed, 21 Jul 2004 06:25:14 GMT
 VB client for calling VC++ connection point
Hi,

I have implemented a connectionpoint interface in VC++ ATL,
but I donot know how to use it in VB, can somebody share
some experience?

THanks
Pat

Wed, 21 Jul 2004 06:25:18 GMT
 VB client for calling VC++ connection point
Declare your interface use "WithEvents", and implement your Callback
function in VB.

Hope it helps.

Jack

Quote:
> Hi,

> I have implemented a connectionpoint interface in VC++ ATL,
> but I donot know how to use it in VB, can somebody share
> some experience?

> THanks
> Pat

Wed, 21 Jul 2004 06:36:03 GMT

1. Can VC client call VB Component?

2. Can VC client call VB Component?

3. Calling VC++ programs and VC created dlls from VB

4. VB can't find entry point in VC++ DLL

5. Floating Point Speed - Comparison of VB 5.0, Delphi 3.0, and VC 5.0

6. How to create DLL for subtractio in vc++ and how to call in it in

7. Help: OLE: VB client and multi-threaded VC++ in-proc server

8. : VC++ (16bit) client with VB 4.0 Enterprise (32bit) OLE server

9. Can VC client get a string from VB server

10. Connecting VB client to VC server

11. Can VC client get a string from VB server

12. How to debug VB component from VC++ Client