Tracking incoming Phone number using MSComm controls
Author Message
 Tracking incoming Phone number using MSComm controls

Hai,
I am using MSComm controls to track the incomming number. The problem is my
OnComm event is not getting triggered. For this to get triggered, my
CommEvent property should return the communication event. The CommEvent
should detect the event and set the value accordingly.For ex: the value is 2
for a receiving event.
But this value doesn't get changed and it remains to be 0.

My modem receives the call but please tell me how the
function is called.(In my case the function is not getting called.)

Thanx in advance

Sun, 28 Mar 2004 19:02:27 GMT

1. Tracking incoming phone number using MSComm controls

2. Incoming phone Numbers ...CALLER_ID

3. Mscomm Control - How to parse incoming strings?

4. Using MSCOMM.VBX how to tell if phone stop ringing

5. Using MSCOMM.VBX how to tell if phone stop ringing

6. Using MSCOMM.VBX how to tell if phone stop ringing

7. Simple use of MSComm Control (phone dialing)

8. Changing the Contact Phone numbers using VBA

9. using regular expression for phone number recognition

10. Using Ras to get Phone number of a Connection

11. Finding the phone number used by a RAS entry

12. Phone number won't change using RasDialParams