"Dynamic MDI Forms - A New Approach by Dan Appleman"-is there SDI version?
Author Message
 "Dynamic MDI Forms - A New Approach by Dan Appleman"-is there SDI version?

Hi,
I want to create an application just like outlook,in which user can
displays different views(forms) one at a time.

In order to allow easy upgrade to my application i want to
store each view(form) inside an activex dll

The view should merge it's toolbar and menu into the application's menu and
toolbar

Each activex dll will contain the View,the data entry Form for the view,and
DataBase table constructing script(if needed)

I found the following article by Dan Appleman which talked about
Dynamic MDI Forms - A New Approach,almost exactly what i want

Any one knows about articles or examples which can help me to do the same
but as
Multiple document Single View at a time?

Is there a better approach than the one that i want to use?

Thanks in advance

Tomer

Thu, 13 May 2004 06:55:28 GMT

1. "Dynamic MDI Forms - A New Approach by Dan Appleman"-is there SDI version?

2. Using ActiveX controls as "dynamic forms"?

3. "Appearance" in MDI-Form

4. MDI Child Form "on top"?

5. C.R. and "APPROACH"

6. How to use "unload form", "form.hide", "form.visible =false "?

7. How to use "unload form", "form.hide", "form.visible =false "?

8. How to use "unload form", "form.hide", "form.visible =false "?

9. "PicPrint" Example - Dan Appleman's Book

10. MDI form management with SDI form placement

11. MDI Form to SDI Form

12. ANN: VB and ActiveX on hackerz netcast with Dan Appleman