Report with 2 Charts using RDC displays only the first chart
Author Message
 Report with 2 Charts using RDC displays only the first chart

Hello,

I am using VB6 and Crystal Reports 8.5.
I have created a report file in CR, I added a second footer and placed 2
charts in it.  I am using RDC and viewer control to view the report in VB.
On my PC everything works fine, I can see both charts at the end of the
report, but on user computers  they can see only the first chart.
I distributed the program using Package & Deployment Wizard. I did add all
the runtime requirements I could find including  SSCSDK80.DLL and
PG32CONV.DLL

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
 Denis.

Wed, 30 Jun 2004 06:11:40 GMT

1. Report with 2 Charts using RDC displays only the first chart

2. Crystal Reports 7 Chart Display problem

3. Poor resolution when exporting chart to PDF from RDC

4. Using VB6 Reports with Charts Please Help!!!

5. Using Crystal Report Chart

6. Plotting an array of values in Charts using Crystal Reports

7. Charts in Access reports using VBA

8. Refresh chart data, not entire chart

9. Hide a chart tip in Excel 7.0 chart

10. MS Chart control and (fake) Gantt charts-Basic question

11. MS Chart - save chart as bitmap?

12. MS Chart v's Chart