Structured storage
Author Message
 Structured storage

From MSDN (IStorage::OpenStorage):

grfMode
[in] Specifies the access mode to use when opening the storage object. See
the STGM enumeration values for descriptions of the possible values.
Whatever other modes you may choose, you must at least specify
STGM_SHARE_EXCLUSIVE when calling this method.

--
Eduardo A. Morcillo
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:
> I code next

> Dim stg1 As Win.IVBStorage
>   Dim stg2 As Win.IVBStorage
>   Set stg1 = StgOpenStorage("c:\test.doc", Nothing, STGM_READWRITE +
> STGM_SHARE_DENY_NONE + STGM_TRANSACTED, 0, 0)
>   Set stg2 = stg1.OpenStorage("TestSt", Nothing, STGM_READWRITE +
> STGM_SHARE_DENY_NONE + STGM_TRANSACTED, 0, 0)

> I have file "test.doc" and "TestSt" storage in it but when i try open
> "TestSt" in transacted mode
> occurs following error:

> Is it possible to open non-root storage in transacted mode?
> Thanks in advance.

Mon, 13 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Structured storage

Thanks!

Quote:
> From MSDN (IStorage::OpenStorage):

> grfMode
> [in] Specifies the access mode to use when opening the storage object. See
> the STGM enumeration values for descriptions of the possible values.
> Whatever other modes you may choose, you must at least specify
> STGM_SHARE_EXCLUSIVE when calling this method.

> --
> Eduardo A. Morcillo
> http://www.domaindlx.com/e_morcillo

> > I code next

> > Dim stg1 As Win.IVBStorage
> >   Dim stg2 As Win.IVBStorage
> >   Set stg1 = StgOpenStorage("c:\test.doc", Nothing, STGM_READWRITE +
> > STGM_SHARE_DENY_NONE + STGM_TRANSACTED, 0, 0)
> >   Set stg2 = stg1.OpenStorage("TestSt", Nothing, STGM_READWRITE +
> > STGM_SHARE_DENY_NONE + STGM_TRANSACTED, 0, 0)

> > I have file "test.doc" and "TestSt" storage in it but when i try open
> > "TestSt" in transacted mode
> > occurs following error:

> > Is it possible to open non-root storage in transacted mode?
> > Thanks in advance.

Mon, 13 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Structured Storage with .NET

2. Structured Storage

3. Structured Storage

4. Structured Storage

5. Repost: OLE Structured Storage

6. Help find a demo Structured Storage OCX

7. OLE Structured Storage in VB5?

8. Structured Storage For Visual Basic

9. Structured Storage

10. HELP: Classes for OLE2 Structured Storage

11. Structured storage

12. How to use structured storage files?