running external program from within VB
Author Message
 running external program from within VB

Hello,

I would like to know how to run an external program, for example Notepad
from within VB code.

Help is appreciated.

Basir

Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:48:31 GMT
 running external program from within VB
Figured out using the Shell function.

Thanks.

Basir

Quote:
> Hello,

> I would like to know how to run an external program, for example Notepad
> from within VB code.

> Help is appreciated.

> Basir

Tue, 29 Mar 2005 00:33:50 GMT
 running external program from within VB
API call is another choice:

HOWTO: Launch a Win32 Application from Visual Basic           [vbwin]
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q129/7/97.asp

Best Regards,

Alick Ye

--------------------

| Subject: running external program from within VB
|
| Hello,
|
| I would like to know how to run an external program, for example Notepad
| from within VB code.
|
| Help is appreciated.
|
| Basir

Fri, 08 Apr 2005 11:10:32 GMT

1. How do I make my VB program Run an external program

2. How do you run external programs from you vb programs

3. how to load an external program within VB

4. how to load an external program within VB

5. how to load an external program within VB

6. how to load an external program within VB

7. how to load an external program within VB

8. how to load an external program within VB

9. how to load an external program within VB

10. Opening an external application from within a VB program

11. how to load an external program within VB

12. How to wait for an external program to close before running my VB app