How read codes from a MSR (magnetyc sliper ready) or slip of card from Visual basic
Author Message
 How read codes from a MSR (magnetyc sliper ready) or slip of card from Visual basic

I want read codes of an Credit Card or Buy Card from a scanner or slip why i need this code for a system.
thank

--
============================
         Ivan Acosta Lozada

Tue, 30 Dec 2003 01:06:06 GMT

1. CARDS.BAS - VB Declares for CARDS.DLL

2. Visual Voice Component (vvwinfax.bas) Source Code NEEDED

3. CODE: WORMHOLE.BAS (circle.bas revisited)

4. [Fwd: Visual Voice Component (vvwinfax.bas) Source Code NEEDED]

5. Help for Slip with Visual Basic 4.0

6. Getting ready for Visual Studio .NET

7. February VBC source code packet ready now!

8. need a ready project in visual basic 3.0

9. need a ready project in visual basic 3.0

10. Beginners Screen Saver sample code online and ready for downloading

11. How do I read A Coded Visual Basic File - what.key (1/1)

12. How do I read A Coded Visual Basic File - what.key (0/1)