Difference COM and COM+
Author Message
 Difference COM and COM+

Hi guys,
    Can someone show sure me the difference between COM and COM+. specially
writing the VB program.

Thanks in advance

from,
fatty

Tue, 14 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Difference COM and COM+

Well, that's like asking someone to read you outloud a couple of books.
Anyway, the difference comes when you implement objects that
will be COM+ Applications. (dlls hosted in COM+).

Regards

Quote:
> Hi guys,
>     Can someone show sure me the difference between COM and COM+.
specially
> writing the VB program.

> Thanks in advance

> from,
> fatty

Tue, 14 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. What is difference between COM and COM+

2. Benefits / Differences of COM+ to COM / MTS?

3. Where can i find Com+ Services type library or Component services com+ 1.0 for Win98

4. NT4 to Windows2000 and Com to Com+

5. Begginer question about com/com+

6. Com and Com+ component

7. book on com/com+

8. NT4 to Windows2000 and Com to Com+

9. NT4 to Windows2000 and Com to Com+

10. NT4 to Windows2000 and Com to Com+

11. speed difference between vbscript and vb com object????