List of DLL
Author Message
 List of DLL

Hi everybody

We have developed an application that has 20 ActiveX DLL's now (Which will
grow upto 60). Is there any way, I can find the list of registered DLL in
the deployment server with the version of DLL (I have set Auto increment in
VB and hence I can find the version in development machine).
--
Regards
M. Yagyaraman

To Achieve something You have to give something -- Mahatma Gandhi

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 19:12:16 GMT

1. List of dll's

2. Does anyone have a list of dll and their functions

3. Function list in dll files ?

4. Get a list of DLLs, etc, loaded in memory

5. List of DLLs?

6. Does anyone have a list of dll and their functions

7. List of DLL

8. list all DLL's

9. List of DLL for distribuate VB 5.0 program

10. List of DLL for distribuate VB 5.0 program

11. A List of DLLs for Install?

12. list all DLLs in memory for WIN32