Refering value of variable from one VB project into another ???
Author Message
 Refering value of variable from one VB project into another ???

Hello All,

Thank you all for your help in the past.

This time,

I've one VB Project group with two VB projects lets say Proj1 and Proj2,
and I want to refer to value of one variable which is there in Proj1 into
Proj2. Is it possible?
If yes please any one can help me with a sample code or guide me that will
be a great favor.

Thank you in advance

--
Anand Dhrangadharia.
Service Evaluation Concepts

Tue, 14 Sep 2004 02:27:04 GMT
 Refering value of variable from one VB project into another ???
Hello All,

(discard the previous post please)

Thank you all for your help in the past.

This time,

I've one VB Project group with two VB projects lets say Proj1 and Proj2, and
I want to refer to value/s of textbox/listview which is there in Proj1 into
Proj2. Is it possible? If yes please any one can help me with a sample code
or guide me that will be a great favor.

Thank you in advance

--
Anand Dhrangadharia.
Service Evaluation Concepts

Tue, 14 Sep 2004 02:46:39 GMT
 Refering value of variable from one VB project into another ???
More details.

What kind of projects is this?  EXE ?  Or ActiveX ?

Quote:
> Hello All,

> (discard the previous post please)

> Thank you all for your help in the past.

> This time,

> I've one VB Project group with two VB projects lets say Proj1 and Proj2,
and
> I want to refer to value/s of textbox/listview which is there in Proj1
into
> Proj2. Is it possible? If yes please any one can help me with a sample
code
> or guide me that will be a great favor.

> Thank you in advance

> --
> Anand Dhrangadharia.
> Service Evaluation Concepts

Tue, 14 Sep 2004 05:28:03 GMT

1. Refering value of variable from one VB project into another ???

2. Refering value of variable from one VB project into another ???

3. Refering value of variable from one VB project into another ???

4. How to linkl one project to other project by passing some value or parameter

5. Refering to VB Form Objects using a variable

6. Help : Breaking One WORD variable to two BYTE variable in VB

7. Refering to Functions and Subs held in one global template from another global template

8. question about passing variables values from one form to other

9. Join two value into one variable

10. Useing One form Variable value in to other Form

11. use one form variable value into other form

12. Getting data values to CR from variable arrays and stand alone variables in VB