Multi Document Interface
Author Message
 Multi Document Interface

I originally ran the Application Wizard to play with the Muli-Document
interface.  But I only created so many forms with that wizard.  How can I
add more?

Thanks

Aaron Todd

Mon, 13 Sep 2004 03:21:25 GMT

1. "Multi-folder-tabbed-interface"

2. AUTOPLAY INTERFACE for 2 multi-tasking programs

3. Applications with multi-lingual user interface re dialog boxes

4. Type of a multi-interface class

5. Samples for MTS, multi-interface, COM samples with security

6. Excel interfacing and Multi Processing

7. Help! How do you design multi-threading interface

8. Word 2000, Multi-Section Document, Error Assigning Value to Paper Tray

9. Multi Page Control for Active Document?

10. Multiple Document Interface and VB.NET

11. Active Document as Remote User interface???

12. User Interface Document