What happened to the old Apartment threaded ActiveX dll
Author Message
 What happened to the old Apartment threaded ActiveX dll

I have a ActiveX dll created using VB 6.0. There are several class in one
project.
Since I used the Apartment Threaded when I compile dll. I can use some
global variables in different classes without cause problem since those
global variables are in different threads(different classes).
    The problem came when I move the package in Window 2000. The threading
model are all changed to
Single thread. The global variables now shared value between different
classes instance. The
cause my program behavior total irrational. How can compile those Active X
dll so that I can still
get the old apartment threaded MTS components.

Thanks

Sarita

Mon, 30 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ActiveX DLL: Single and Apartment Threaded?

2. Apartment threaded COM DLL

3. single thread and apartment threads

4. Single Thread and Apartment Thread Problem

5. Single Threaded instead of Apartment Threaded ???

6. Apartment thread or Single thread?

7. Does a Module break ActiveX Dll Apartment multithreading?

8. VB apartment Threading and SQL Server

9. VB Apartment or Single Threading

10. is scripting dictionary still apartment threaded/

11. Apartment threading ans the session state...

12. Apartment vs Single Threaded?