how to create a com?
Author Message
 how to create a com?

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 17:40:33 GMT
 how to create a com?
By pressing small plastic rects called 'keys' on a board usually laying on
the desk top in front of the monitor. This process is referred sometimes as
'typing'.

Seriously, what do you want to ask?
How to code the COM object? - Every VB class is a blueprint for COM object.
Add new class, add some properties and methods to it and you can instantiate
the COM object from this class.
--
HTH,
Alexander Shirshov, MCSD

Quote:
> how to create a com?

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 19:00:53 GMT

1. How to create a Com AddIn for Outlook 2000 with VB6 standard

2. Problem Creating Simple COM Class in VB.NET

3. Can I create each COM session in a separate process

4. CoCreateInstance in VC++ to create VB COM object

5. Naive questions with creating a com+ component?

6. Can I create each COM session in a separate process

7. Can I create each COM session in a separate process

8. How to create a COM object at a remote PC ( both connected via LAN )

9. how with vb.net create a com object compatible with com (from perl, php) like active x dll from vb6

10. How to create a COM client proxy from WSDL?

11. How to create a COM client proxy from WSDL?

12. Can CoCreateInstance creates new COM object instance within the same process?