MTS Reference VB6 sp5 in Win 2000 server HELP
Author Message
 MTS Reference VB6 sp5 in Win 2000 server HELP

I know that MTS is now called component services - but which library do I
reference in my project. My VB6 book is geared to NT4. I was to ref
Microsoft transaction server type library and set a var to it as: dim
objcontext as MTxAS.ObjectContext. what should I do in 2000 for the proj ref
and var decloration

Fri, 31 Oct 2003 22:30:06 GMT
 MTS Reference VB6 sp5 in Win 2000 server HELP

reference the Com+ Server Type libary

set object=getObjectContext.CreateInstance(" ")

Stephen Zeng

Quote:
I know that MTS is now called component services - but which library do I
reference in my project. My VB6 book is geared to NT4. I was to ref
Microsoft transaction server type library and set a var to it as: dim
objcontext as MTxAS.ObjectContext. what should I do in 2000 for the proj ref
and var decloration

.

Sat, 01 Nov 2003 11:55:37 GMT
 MTS Reference VB6 sp5 in Win 2000 server HELP
refer comsvcs.dll
Dim ctx as ObjectContext

Egbert Nierop

Session management for webfarms:

> I know that MTS is now called component services - but which library do I
> reference in my project. My VB6 book is geared to NT4. I was to ref
> Microsoft transaction server type library and set a var to it as: dim
> objcontext as MTxAS.ObjectContext. what should I do in 2000 for the proj
ref
> and var decloration

Sat, 01 Nov 2003 14:51:12 GMT

1. Install VB6 (SP5) program to Win 2000

2. vb6 sp5 ,sql server 2000 ,wnnt4 sp 6

3. Migration MTS projects to 2000, Old References to Transaction Server Type Library

4. VB6 With SP5 and Access 2000

5. Warning about VB6 SP5 and Windows 2000

6. LIKE query gives different results in Access 2000 and VB6 SP5

7. VB6 with SP5 and Access 2000

8. Access 2000 MDB and VB6.0 SP5 and datagrid

9. NT4 MTS component on Win 2000 - Permission Denied

10. mswinsck.ocx VB6(SP5) - progs won't work with WinXP

11. mswinsck.ocx VB6(SP5) - progs won't work with WinXP

12. VB6-SP5 and Win/XP SP1