Client/Server
Author Message
 Client/Server

I have a program that store ODBC and Crystal Report defenition in an Access
database.
I need to be able to create a Cleint / Server application so that all users
can use the same ODBC AND REPORTS defenition
from the NT server .

I need to  create a COM+ data access component on the
NT server that talks to the Ingres data.  the clients can then talk to
the COM+ server to get the data.which is the ODBC information
can some one please help, with where to start first because I'm new to this
Thanks Dib

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 03:23:35 GMT

1. client/server : delivering fixes to the client side

2. Best place to run the Server of a Client/Server Application

3. Speed: Client Server Model

4. database access for client/server

5. Access Client/Server

6. Client/Server Application

7. client/server/service help

8. Client-Server Application?

9. Client Server in VB.NET

10. Moving Client Server Tech to .NET Tech.

11. how to change a VB program to Client / Server

12. Client/Server