Plugin Programm
Author Message
 Plugin Programm

I wanted do soming like plugins inPhotoshop in vb.I have no idea about
it.
is there anybody who can help me?
it is would be much better if someone reply me with simple code samples.
                thanks alot!

Sun, 30 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. HOW 2 run another programm from an vbasic-programm

2. Help, How can my VB-programm wait, until a started shell-programm is ready ?

3. .EXE file using a compiled ADT Access programm

4. Accessing msacessobjects in a c programm

5. Killing the vb programm after opening the outlook form

6. running a batch programm

7. programm. creating custom form

8. Does anybody how to programm this job ?

9. programm printersettings?

10. change printer after closing a programm

11. newbie, start programm after click

12. Programm parallel port