Problem with Winsock
Author Message
 Problem with Winsock

I just created an "instant messaging" program (too different .vbps  one with
the client, and one with the server) When i run the server, it works fine,
and when i run the client it works fine (did with "full compile") but when i
try to connect the client to the server (by pushing my connect button, which
is located on the client) it gives me the message "Run Time Error 40020
"Invalid Operation At Current State"   Why does it do this?

Any help would be GREATLY apreciated

-Dennis

Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:49:43 GMT

1. Problem with Winsock

2. Problem with Winsock

3. Problems using winsock control in an ActtiveX DLL

4. problem with winsock.ocx

5. problem with winsock control

6. Problems with winsock sendmsg

7. problem with winsock.senddata

8. Problem with WINSOCK.DLL from 16 bit app.

9. problem with winsock getdata

10. Problem with Winsock

11. Problem with Winsock

12. problem with winsock.dll