url address
Author Message
 url address

Hi all,

I have a small problem in my project.

I need a code (in Visual Basic) that copy from the explorer address the url
and paste it to an editor such as notepad.
I know there is a simple code for this but i still didn't find it on the
net.
I will realy appriciate it ,
thank you ,
Saar.

Fri, 21 Nov 2003 23:52:25 GMT

1. Restrict access via code to URL Address link in IE5 or IE55

2. Restricting a Link to a specific URL Address in code

3. getting the url address in vb

4. how do you mask a URL address ?

5. How to get URL address of an active broswer

6. How can I change URL address of Browser if there are many browsers in the screen

7. How to get the URL address?

8. How to convert a URL address to a hyperlink when saving to .DOC or .HTM?

9. How to convert a URL address to a hyperlink when saving to .DOC or .HTM?

10. How to convert a URL address to a hyperlink when saving to .DOC or .HTM?

11. How to read XML data stream via a URL address into a string ?

12. How to get the URL address of openend IE windows ?