Memory Loss
Author Message
 Memory Loss

Don't know if this is the right group, but:

I am creating an Excel spreadsheet in a VB6 application and when the app
ends I have lost a considerable chunk of available memory on the Windows
95 desktop machine where the app is running. I am using the Excel 9.0
object library and I am very careful to close the book, quit the app and
set all the objects to nothing.

Does anybody have any clues what I may be doing wrong?

Jim

Mon, 13 Oct 2003 23:53:45 GMT

1. Windows 98 Memory Loss

2. memory loss w/rdo

3. error 7 memory loss

4. memory loss running vb application

5. Memory loss problem?

6. Picture Box and Memory Loss under Win95

7. memory loss w/rdo

8. CRPE.DLL causes memory loss in VB4 16 bit app

9. ADO 2.5 Sql Server Ole Db Provider and Memory Loss

10. ADO memory loss

11. Memory loss using Video Capture

12. memory loss ADO data control