Help needed by newbie...
Author Message
 Help needed by newbie...

Hi,

I made an application which uses a database. BEfore using the
application, the end-user has to fill the database by answering some
questions (like name, adres,....) . I heard I can use the 'VB Wizard
Manager' and it has to be compiled to a DLL. Can someone tell me how
tho use this DLL or link me to a site ?

Please help

Piet

Sat, 18 Sep 2004 15:29:36 GMT

1. Need Report to look at SQL Data source ( VB / CR newbie needs help)

2. Newbie needing help badly!! Please help

3. HELP! Newbie needs help with SQL for VB3

4. Please Help Newbie Crystal Report / VB help needed.

5. HELP - Newbie needs help on simple problem!

6. Newbie needs help running help file

7. Help..Newbie needs help with collections...and arrays

8. newbie needs help with recordset

9. Newbie needs help Using DOS in VB

10. vba newbie needs help

11. newbie needs code help for word mail merge

12. Newbie needs vb code help for report