Executing a variable script from VB
Author Message
 Executing a variable script from VB

Hi... I have a DLL which has to execute a VBScript code which is passed as a
parameter.
So I have a string which contains a valid scripting code, and I want to
execute that script... how can I do that?
I have seen there is a control (Microsoft Script Control) which can do that,
but what I have is a DLL, so no forms in it, so I don't know how to put that
control to work.
Is there anyway to do what I need?

Thank you in advance

Pep

Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:19:28 GMT
 Executing a variable script from VB
You can reference the script control as a dll, (In references check it from
the list)
just do an ScriptControl.addcode, to add your code, if there is code that is
not enclosed in Sub, or Functions, it will execute immediately.  (BTW: Be
sure to set the ScriptControl.Language to "VBScript" before adding code :-)

Hi... I have a DLL which has to execute a VBScript code which is passed as a
parameter.
So I have a string which contains a valid scripting code, and I want to
execute that script... how can I do that?
I have seen there is a control (Microsoft Script Control) which can do that,
but what I have is a DLL, so no forms in it, so I don't know how to put that
control to work.
Is there anyway to do what I need?

Thank you in advance

Pep

Wed, 14 Jul 2004 07:37:59 GMT

1. execute a variable as a function/sub procedure (like eval function in java(script))

2. Executing a script with a passed variable

3. Pass client script variable to server script variable

4. Assigning Client Script Variables to Application level variables inside of a Client Script

5. Windows Script Host to Execute Remote Script Q311269

6. Executing a script from a script

7. trouble executing scripts in Microsoft Script Editor

8. Executing scripts in Microsoft Script Editor with Debug tools

9. execute script in script

10. Executing SQL scripts in VB

11. Executing script from VB.

12. Execute a KSH script on Unix From VB