Have DLL reference Proc in EXE?
Author Message
 Have DLL reference Proc in EXE?

In VB 6.0
I have an EXE that calls a DLL, I want the DLL to be able to
call a procedure in the EXE.

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Laurence Nuttall
Programmer Analyst III,
UCLA - Division of Continuing Education

Mon, 19 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Have DLL reference Proc in EXE?
Yes, you can RaiseEvent in your DLL and respond to it in your EXE.

Quote:
> In VB 6.0
> I have an EXE that calls a DLL, I want the DLL to be able to
> call a procedure in the EXE.

> Is this possible?

> Thanks,

> Laurence Nuttall
> Programmer Analyst III,
> UCLA - Division of Continuing Education

Tue, 20 May 2003 15:05:50 GMT

1. Passing a Control reference to In-Proc DLL

2. how do i remove exe or dll from reference table in VB

3. how do you remove exe or dll from reference table in VB

4. Compiled Dll's Exe's and references

5. dll references com exe

6. Q. EXE and ActiveX DLL both reference DAO library

7. Get name of initiating exe/dll from within another exe/dll

8. Get name of initiating exe/dll from within another exe/dll

9. Removing ActiveX exe references from project->references

10. Specify DLL version when using mc.exe, rc.exe and/or link.exe

11. getting reference path errors, having trouble fixing.

12. missing references links and having to recompile modules