Registry Tools?
Author Message
 Registry Tools?

Does anyone know of any good Registry tools for clearing up the sort of
messes I frequently create with VB COM objects. There comes a time when I
just want to dump the all the old GUIDs and start afresh, but I can never be
sure that the Registry is cleared out when I unregister components.

I've tried an old copy of RegMaid which was of limited use - is there
anything better out there?

Cheers

Iain

Sun, 31 Aug 2003 18:54:04 GMT
 Registry Tools?
RegClean.exe at Microsoft site

Quote:
> Does anyone know of any good Registry tools for clearing up the sort of
> messes I frequently create with VB COM objects. There comes a time when I
> just want to dump the all the old GUIDs and start afresh, but I can never
be
> sure that the Registry is cleared out when I unregister components.

> I've tried an old copy of RegMaid which was of limited use - is there
> anything better out there?

> Cheers

> Iain

Sun, 31 Aug 2003 19:28:35 GMT

1. Calling for beta testing of Registry Editing tool for .NET

2. Registry error when accessing VB Tools/References menu

3. Registry error when accessing VB Tools/References menu

4. setting registry rights with script/gpo/tool ?

5. Jornada 720 windows Ce Tools registry entry

6. Calling Registry.LocalMachine, Registry.CurrentUser by Registry.regHive?

7. Invoking Connector Tool or Line Tool programmatically

8. Help - MSWC.Tools : Tools.processform

9. TOOL OFFSET / TOOL COMPENSATION

10. Y2K tool to assess,remediate visual basic tool for Y2k compliance

11. Volume Control Tool - Mixer Tool

12. Looking for a Visual Basic 5 tool (same as label tool, but rotated 90 degrees - vertical)