passing UDTs to classes
Author Message
 passing UDTs to classes

Hi all,

I have a write down a class component using methods and funcs of a C dll
written by another company. But I need to pass some type definition as
parameter to class components methods. How can I realize this? I 'm using
VB6 sp5. BTW: I have no C knowledge and know nothing about this C dll. I
have only documentation about methods, functions and a .bas file for type
definitions that will be used by VB applications.

Here 's a little sample about type definitions.

Type routePlans
    routeCode As String * 5
    AccountCode As String * 25
    crtDate as customDate
End Type

Type customDate
        Day as Integer
        month as Integer
        Year as Integer
end type

Thanx in advance

Ertug

Sat, 08 May 2004 17:19:51 GMT

1. Passing UDTs to class methods

2. Passing UDTs to public class methods

3. how to pass UDTs between private classes

4. Classes and UDTs

5. nested udts and class, object-oriented

6. UDTs and VB Classes

7. COM object events can't pass UDTs?

8. passing an array of UDTs to a c dll

9. Passing UDTs from ASP to COM Components

10. Passing Array Of UDTs

11. How to pass various UDTs to a sub?

12. Help: Passing UDTs to DLL