Installing SQL server on NT workstation or professional
Author Message
 Installing SQL server on NT workstation or professional

Hi
If I try to install sql 2000 on workstation it is not giving me the option
to install the server on my machine.. any help please...

Wed, 23 Mar 2005 06:43:17 GMT
 Installing SQL server on NT workstation or professional
You only can install sql server on NT/2000 server.

Anyway, for developing purposes you can instal MSDE ( a "light" and freeware
version of sql server) wich is located in /MSDE directory of SQL server
disk.

good luck.

Quote:
> Hi
> If I try to install sql 2000 on workstation it is not giving me the option
> to install the server on my machine.. any help please...

Mon, 28 Mar 2005 00:35:15 GMT

1. Installing SQL Server on NT 4 Workstation

2. Installing Microsoft SQL Server 6.5 Workstation

3. Installing Microsoft SQL Server 6.5 Workstation

4. SQL Server and NT Workstation and VB Pro

5. SQL Server on NT Workstation???

6. SQL Server Developer and NT 4 Workstation

7. How do I differentiate between NT Workstation and NT Server

8. VB4 does not install on NT workstation

9. installing ADO on an NT workstation

10. installing ADO on an NT workstation

11. Unable to install MS SQL Workstation

12. Installing MS SQL Workstation-- Help!!!