Problem with DLL functions
Author Message
 Problem with DLL functions

Hello,

I would like to use one dll function  used in Excel from my Visual Basic
Application Program.

The DLL function nammed "toto" is designed in Excel by
Fonction.Appelante("toto";"{*filter*}B";parameter1,parameter2,parameter3,parameter
4)

How to use it in VBA Program?
How to translate "{*filter*}B" type declaration in visual basic declarations?

Thanks for your help.

E. M.

Mon, 20 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems calling DLL function

2. problem calling dll-functions from vb that return a pointer.

3. problem calling dll-functions from visual basic that return a pointer.

4. Problems for Hook Function in comdlg23.dll PrnDlg() Function

5. Problems finding VBA322.dll functions from a copy of an MS Access database

6. Problem using unmanaged DLL functions

7. Serialize problem when using function from seperate assembly dll with createinstance()

8. Serialize problem when using function from seperate assembly dll with createinstance()

9. Problem with calling multiper DLL functions.

10. Sub or function not defined - DLL problem

11. Problem with VerQueryValue Win32 API function from version.dll

12. problems with C/C++ DLL passing arguments to VB Callback Function