Help, How can I maintain selected an entire row in a List View when I move the focus?
Author Message
 Help, How can I maintain selected an entire row in a List View when I move the focus?

In my program I can select an entire row with API code, but I want that the row continue graphically selected

when I move the focus to another control.

Thanks, Paulo Pra?a

Tue, 14 Sep 2004 01:48:21 GMT
 Help, How can I maintain selected an entire row in a List View when I move the focus?

How is You Grid ???

  In my program I can select an entire row with API code, but I want that the row continue graphically selected

  when I move the focus to another control.

  Thanks, Paulo Pra?a

Tue, 14 Sep 2004 03:22:56 GMT
 Help, How can I maintain selected an entire row in a List View when I move the focus?

Hello Paulo,

To keep listitem selected when a listview control lost the focus, set HideSelection property to False.

[]'s
Roger

  In my program I can select an entire row with API code, but I want that the row continue graphically selected

  when I move the focus to another control.

  Thanks, Paulo Pra?a

Tue, 14 Sep 2004 03:49:24 GMT

1. Help, How can I maintain selected an entire row in a List View when I move the focus?

2. Help, How can I maintain selected an entire row in a List View when I move the focus?

3. Highlighting a Entire row in list view with Report view as its style

4. List View Doesn't Highlight Entire Row?

5. List View Box - How to leave selected row when Focus is losr

6. List View Box - How to leave selected row when Focus is losr

7. Selecting a row in a list view

8. List View and full row select

9. LIST VIEW FULL ROW SELECT IN EXE ?

10. newbie: how to select entire row

11. How to select entire row in ListView ?

12. Select entire row in ListView