How to debug binary behavior in IE
Author Message
 How to debug binary behavior in IE

I'm trying to debug a binary behavior written in VB. It
works fine without de{*filter*}. When I start my debugging
session in VB6.0 and direct IE5.5 to a page utilizing that
behavior, then it does NOT work. I get no error messages.
I think the problem is that FindBehavior method of my
object is never called when it runs under VB de{*filter*}. I
suspect it has to do something with multithreading
capabilities of VB's de{*filter*}. Does anyone have any idea
how to debug binary behaiviors in VB ?

Regards,
Mikhail.

Fri, 14 May 2004 22:48:43 GMT

1. Different behavior between normal and debug mode!

2. Problem with Attachment.remove: different behavior when debugging?

3. Binary behavior problem...

4. Binary CSS Behaviors Using VB

5. VB6 + IE control + behaviors ?

6. Mousepointer behavior in vb activeX control hosted in IE

7. How to debug problems with binary compatibility

8. How to debug objects running under IE

9. How to debug my objects running under IE

10. how to debug ActiveX control in IE ?

11. IE won't mind its own business debugging activex control

12. how to debug ActiveX control in IE ?