how to get current porinter RGB value when mouse is moving?
Author Message
 how to get current porinter RGB value when mouse is moving?

Not sure if I understand you correctly, maybe you are
looking for GetCursorPos and GetPixel API?

Alex

Mon, 25 Aug 2003 23:14:38 GMT

1. Getting the RGB value...

2. Getting RGB values of a BMP file

3. RGB function - getting original values?

4. Getting RGB value form OLE_Color

5. Getting RGB value form OLE_Color

6. Getting RGB value form OLE_Color

7. RGB function - getting original values?

8. move a mouse pointer to a different location without moving the mouse

9. Getting current mouse cursor from another app??

10. Null Values - WHY am I getting this error?

11. moving command button when mouse pointer gets near?

12. getting mouse coordinate when moving over a form