How to implement event of an interface?
Author Message
 How to implement event of an interface?

Hej Everybody,

I try to implement an interface with events but I am stuck in a problem. I
cannot see the interface class' event in the implementing class module.

Please help, My codes look like these:
Thanks

Trung

ImyInterface.cls

Option Explicit

Public Event  MyEvent(Byval value As String)

Public Sub MyFunc()
End

MyClass.cls
Option Explicit

Implements IMyInterface

Private Sub IMyInterface_MyFunc()
     ' my codes ...
End Sub

' But I cannot see the MyEvent event of IMyInterface in this class module.
' How can I implement it?

Tue, 19 Jul 2005 00:38:52 GMT
 How to implement event of an interface?

my 2 cents :

http://users.skynet.be/wvdd2/General_techniques/Interfaces_Withevents...
aces_withevents.html

--
For a work in progress :
http://users.skynet.be/wvdd2/

Quote:
> Hej Everybody,

> I try to implement an interface with events but I am stuck in a problem. I
> cannot see the interface class' event in the implementing class module.

> Please help, My codes look like these:
> Thanks

> Trung

> ImyInterface.cls

> Option Explicit

> Public Event  MyEvent(Byval value As String)

> Public Sub MyFunc()
> End

> MyClass.cls
> Option Explicit

> Implements IMyInterface

> Private Sub IMyInterface_MyFunc()
>      ' my codes ...
> End Sub

> ' But I cannot see the MyEvent event of IMyInterface in this class module.
> ' How can I implement it?

Tue, 19 Jul 2005 01:17:51 GMT

1. Implementing Interface Events...

2. Implementing Interface Events

3. Implementing COM Interfaces that have events

4. Implement Interface and Events

5. Implement Interface and Events

6. Implement Interface that has events

7. IMPLEMENTING AN INTERFACE MADE FROM ANOTHER INTERFACE

8. Implementing an interface made from another interface

9. IMPLEMENTING AN INTERFACE MADE FROM ANOTHER INTERFACE

10. Implementing an interface made from another interface

11. Major bug with Interface Events and Shared Events

12. Implementing IUnknown interface in Access 2000 class