Access keys, VB, & MFC
Author Message
 Access keys, VB, & MFC

Hi guys.

I have a DLL attached to a VB form.  The access keys (TAB,
Alt & Shift) do not work within the MFC dialog of the user
control when it is placed on a VB form but do work within
a little test application I have written in C++.  I know
that this may be due to mneumonic differences between MFC
and VB but is there any work around?  I tried trapping the
key events in the PreTranslateMessage function but it
seems as if the messages don't even reach that call.  Any
advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Derrick Roul

Sun, 18 Jul 2004 22:24:26 GMT

1. Access keys, VB, & MFC

2. Key/tab problems using VB ActiveX controls in MFC CView and derived classes or PropertyPage

3. VB & Access: duplicate inserts on unique key

4. JOB: US Visual Basic Developers (2) - VB/MS-Access/Win-NT/Win 95/OLE/MFC

5. MFC client access a VB COM Server with SAFEARRAY argument

6. Access Keys & Active X

7. Question about & access keys

8. an MFC application & COM API

9. UDF Automation & MFC

10. Using Crystal w/ MFC & C++

11. Resources Files in VB and MFC in VB

12. WebBrowser control shortcut keys & function keys