registry access
Author Message
 registry access

hi! i would greatly appreciate it, if someone could help me out with a code
snippet on how to access the registry & retrieve a value from it. e.g. the
path to the value is "hkey_local_machine\software\tmgi\filepath" ...
filepath is a string value.

thanks a lot,
Param

Wed, 27 Aug 2003 00:14:59 GMT
 registry access
thanks a lot! appreciate it.

Quote:
> The attachment is a class with which you can access the registry.

> Use as follows:

> dim objRegistry as clsRegistry
> set objregistry = new clsRegistry
> 'do registry operations
> set objregistry = nothing

> Good luck.

> Yours sincerely,

> Toine van Deursen
> Applidata b.v.

> > hi! i would greatly appreciate it, if someone could help me out with a
> code
> > snippet on how to access the registry & retrieve a value from it. e.g.
the
> > path to the value is "hkey_local_machine\software\tmgi\filepath" ...
> > filepath is a string value.

> > thanks a lot,
> > Param

Sat, 30 Aug 2003 01:55:56 GMT

1. Read Registry Keys and Trees / API Call for Registry access

2. Registry - accessing it on NT without admin access

3. Problems setting Registry (Access 2.0 / NT4.0)

4. Edit Registry Access 2.0

5. Registry access error (Not able to perform the operation because object is not given storage yet)

6. Client Registry Access

7. Full Registry Access in VB.NET

8. Registry access ActiveX

9. Help Required - Registry Access Component

10. registry accessing...

11. Registry Access

12. Newbie: Registry access