Create an IIS site by VB code...???
Author Message
 Create an IIS site by VB code...???

Hi,

i want to create an IIS site using code in Visual Basic.
Firstly, i dont know which references to use to get about this and secondly
if anyone has any sample code on how to go about setting up a simple WebSite
with default settings, i would appreciate it very much.

Thanks,
PM

Wed, 15 Sep 2004 23:06:06 GMT
 Create an IIS site by VB code...???
Pls. refer to the IIS documentation wherein u will also
find the source code to make the necessary settings in
IIS.... u can automatically configure the website u want
in IIS using that code....

Vijay

Quote:

Fri, 17 Sep 2004 14:31:30 GMT
 Create an IIS site by VB code...???
Paul,

I don't have any code, but I did find some information that indicates you
can accomplish this type of work using the IIS Admin Objects and ADSI.
Here is a link to VB2THEMAX that has an excerpt from Chapter 14 of a Sam's
book discussing remotely administering IIS 5.

http://www.vb2themax.com/HtmlDoc.asp?Table=Books&ID=5100&Page=1

 Thank You,
 Dale Roberson
 Microsoft Developer Support

reserved.

Sun, 19 Sep 2004 05:23:31 GMT

1. Code problem when creating IIS site?

2. Create site in IIS 5/6 using vb.et

3. Use ASP or VB component to create a virtual web site for IIS

4. Create a new IIS site using ADSI

5. HELP :Creating Sites on IIS

6. VBscript to create FTP site in IIS

7. Create IIS Application with webforms Code Behind causes Problem

8. New code in the VB Code site

9. New code in the VB Code site

10. New code in the VB Code site

11. New code at the VB code site!