SCREEN
Author Message
 SCREEN

VBNet has several examples...

Mimicking the PrintScreen Function Using OLE
http://www.*-*-*.com/

From that page, you'll see links to other examples.

Quote:

>     How can I capture the screen, like the print screen key, on the
> keyboard.

>     Thank,

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 SCREEN

Quote:
>     How can I capture the screen, like the print screen key, on the
> keyboard.

If that second comma is just an typo, then see
http://home.earthlink.net/~butlerbob/vb/screen/desktop.htm

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 02 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. On screen or not on screen

2. screen saver & screen 9

3. faster PSET for SCREEN 12 / memory layout of SCREEN 12

4. QBasic: putting total screen on disk when SCREEN-mode=13

5. save/load SCREEN 12 screens in QBasic?

6. Using StretchBlt to capture screen image to screen saver preview pane

7. OffScreen image/screen pages/full screen management/multimedia

8. Screen Saver on top of Screen Saver problem

9. Capturing screen contents of full screen DOS app under windows

10. Capturing screen contents of full screen DOS app under windows

11. screen buffer and screen controls

12. Shifting Screen screen saver?